Michael R. Biggott
Michael Biggott is a highly motivated and compassionate litigation attorney. After receiving his Juris Doctor from the Northern Illinois University College of Law in 2019, Michael accepted an Associate Attorney position with a general practice law firm where he focused primarily on the representation of municipalities and other units of local government, including the prosecution of ordinance violations. In March of 2023, Michael began a new chapter in his career to pursue his passion for criminal defense.
As a criminal defense attorney, Michael has worked with a team of dedicated and experienced attorneys to represent clients facing charges ranging from traffic violations to Class 1 Felonies. Although he has experience with a variety of criminal matters, Michael’s practice largely concentrates on DUI defense and traffic violations.
With his background interning for a State’s Attorney’s Office in law school and representing local governments during the first leg of his career, Michael has a unique perspective from both sides of any criminal or traffic matter – prosecution and defense. Michael utilizes this knowledge to assist clients in navigating the criminal justice system and obtain results better-suited to their individual situations and needs.
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Associate Attorney -- William C. Connor, Attorney at Law, P.C.
- Associate Attorney -- Ramsell & Kunowski, LLC
- Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- Juris Doctor - 2019
- Honors: Criminal Law Award (2019); Law Review Lead Articles Editor
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois
- Political Science- Public Law Emphasis - 2016
- Major: Political Science
- Illinois, 2019
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- National College for DUI Defense ("NCDD"), https://www.ncdd.com/attorneys/4377-michael-biggott